·.¸¸.·´´منتديات البيت الكبير big house`··.¸¸.·
Romance in your relationship 8_4
Romance in your relationship 8_4
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةmusأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Romance in your relationship

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Hunter
المراقب العام
Hunter

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 708
العمر : 49
البلد : iraq
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/10/2008

Romance in your relationship Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Romance in your relationship   Romance in your relationship Emptyالأحد أكتوبر 12, 2008 1:10 am

Romce is avery broad abstraction. Here I,m thinking more in terms of a romantic relationship. Romance has alargely emotional benefit for me . Aromantic relationship colors all other events in my life, making everything seem more engoyable, more worthwhile...it elevate,ordinary events by grantiny them the status of setting for agrand drama.It,s very hard to see yourself as an unusual phenomenon; to you, you are the most ordinary ,humdrum,boring thing in your life because you,re there in every minute of it.
maybe someone is going to read this and decide that I,m crazy , but that,s the best that I can describeit.
Hunter
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
blue moon
مشرفة منتدى الطب والطب البديل
blue moon

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 648
العمر : 54
البلد : بلد الحب والسلام
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/09/2008

Romance in your relationship Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Romance in your relationship   Romance in your relationship Emptyالأحد أكتوبر 12, 2008 3:45 am

dear hunter
you are so right We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion.And medicine, law, business, engineering - are necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love - these are what we stay alive for.”I think life with out romane is boaring < “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze,
so life your life in romantic manner
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Romance in your relationship
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
·.¸¸.·´´منتديات البيت الكبير big house`··.¸¸.·  :: Public Forum in English-
انتقل الى: